You can bring your documents with you to your appointment or you can upload them here.
Your uploaded digital documents are secure and compliant with HIPAA regulations and requirements.*
NOTE: Most forms are processed within 2 business days. If you have not heard from us after more than three days, please email
*Note: While all uploaded documents are sent through secure transmission, the comments you fill out to accompany your files will be sent by email and may be less secure.
To upload your documents:
1. Make sure all your forms/documents are completed and signed.
2. Scan them and create a digital file (like a PDF, image file, or Word document).
3. Click the "Add a File" button to upload the file(s) you want to send to ANHC.
4. Add your email address. In the "Comments" section, please include your full name and phone number, and any other comments you want to share. (Please remember that these comments will be sent by email and are less secure than the documents you upload.)
5. Click the SEND Button to submit your form.